Mainstream Green is looking for top notch volunteers! Help us show other people and organizations how to make easy changes that will advance a climate turnaround.
We will design all volunteers’ “job descriptions” to fit each individual’s interests, skill sets and time available. We will expand volunteers’ understanding of climate problems and solutions.
What we’re seeking:
• Ability and willingness to work virtually • High comfort level with technology & the ability and/or willingness to learn and embrace more • Tactful, friendly personality and good sense of humor • Can-do attitude and commitment to doing what you say you will do • Immense desire to help ensure the survival of human, plant and animal life on this planet
WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE:
• Marketing, event planning, fundraising or public and media relations experience or education • Working knowledge of PC or Mac platforms, social media, Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, Slack, Zoom, digital fundraising • Previous nonprofit experience
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING, NOT LIMITED TO
• Social media ambassadors & influencers to spread the word
• Data entry
• Take and produce meeting notes
• Event organization & coordination - presentations, classes, workshops, etc.
• Host info sessions – large and small groups, professional and/or neighborhood settings, capture attendees’ contact info
• Speak to large and small groups (we will train)
• Graphic design
• Video production
• Phone bank
• Volunteer management
• Fundraising campaign
• Donor relations or development
• Grant writing
Please fill out this form to let us know why you are interested and what skills, experience or education you can offer. We'll get back to you quickly! Mainstream Green looks forward to hearing from you!
Do you want to contribute financially? Please click here to donate to Mainstream Green, Inc.